Conner is a dilly dallier. Are those even words? He is never in a hurry and has no sense of time. Not that he should at 3, but he makes busy morning frustrating. He always has another agenda.
So, I usually tell him, "If you don't hurry up, you will make Mommy late for work and she will get fired."
Steve has started telling him the same thing. "I will get fired."
I guess we never really explained this one enough.
Today, Steve took Conner to school. He takes him to the classroom, and Conner starts pushing him out the door saying "Go Daddy, hurry, you are gonna catch on fire."
Steve - "No, I'm not Conner."
Conner- "Hurry daddy, you are gonna catch on fire."
Steve- "What are you talking about?"
Conner- "If you are late, the people you work for are gonna set you on FIRE!"
(3yrs. 5 months)
(3yrs. 5 months)

No comments:
Post a Comment