Monday, October 29, 2012

Can you Drive That?

Yesterday, Conner was with my parents. I had been driving the pick up truck that day and Steve was in the work van. We met at Best Buy to park the work van and head to Santa Claus together.
That night, we got back to Best Buy, Conner with us this time and Steve got out to drive the work van and I slid across the front seat of the pick up truck. Conner said "Hey, What are you doing?"
I said "Sliding across so I don't have to jump down out of this big truck."
Conner said "Do you know how to drive this thing?"
Wow, being questioned by a three year old. I said "Why, Yes I do."
5 minutes down the road, Conner said, "Well, I guess you do know how to drive this thing, you are doing pretty good."
(3 yrs. 4 months)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment