Monday, October 29, 2012

Conner's Work

Almost every day on the way to School, Conner asks to see Mommy's work. So, we drive by the Surgery Center and then go to daycare (Same Campus). I always tell him that "mommy and daddy have to work today so you have to go to daycare." Then he will usually say something like "Mommy go fix boo-boos, daddy go fix houses, and Conner go to school." Well, last Friday, I picked him up from daycare and we were almost out of the building to the car when he stopped and said "Wait, Mere, Show you!" This means "Wait, come here, I want to show you something." So, I follow him as he leads me all the way back to his classroom door. He stops, points inside the classroom and says "Conner's work, .......Conner works HERE!" I said 'Oh wow, what do you do all day at your work?" He said "Play, Paint, and UHmmmm .... go outside." What a tough job Conner has. So, today after school, I took him on a little field trip to the Evansville Surgery Center and let him see the inside of my "Work." He got to see the pre-op, the break room, and the locker room. He also got to look back the hall to an operating room. He saw a patient being transported. All of the ladies at work were making quite a fuss over him and he was very embarrassed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment