Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Charlie


So, Charlie, our Guinea Pig, has been gone for a little over 6 months. He stopped eating and pooping, so he had to go to the vet and they trimmed his teeth and put him on a liquid diet. But, Charlie never started eating again and died a few days later. The vet thought he wasn't eating because of his teeth. I always thought he had a blockage because he was fine one day and then he just changed.
 
This week on the way home.....
C-  "Mom, there is Charlie's hospital. Why did we take him there again?"
Me- "Well, he stopped eating and pooping, so we knew something was wrong and we needed help."
C- "Well, it's probably because he ate some candy."
Me- "What do you mean?"
C- "Well, one day I was playing with Charlie, and then I went to the kitchen, and when I came back to my room, someone had put a skittle in his bowl."
Me- "Who would have put a skittle in his bowl?"
C- "Well, I didn't see who did it, but I know I didn't do it. I told Charlie he wasn't supposed to eat Candy and then he ate it."
 
It took 6 months, but we may have found an answer!!!!!!

4 years old


No comments:

Post a Comment